Turmeric oil can be used in a variety of ways making it a very versatile choice. The active ingredient curcumin has strong anti-inflammatory qualities allowing it to soothe a range of muscular conditions and joint disorders as a massage rub on the body. Turmeric can also be used on the scalp to stimulate hair regrowth and promote healthy functioning of each follicle. On the skin, it can increase elasticity and protect against irritation.
- Not Tested On Animals
- Suitable For Vegan
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil (Sweet Almond)
- Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Sunflower)
- Curcuma Longa Root Oil (Turmeric)
How to Use
- Apply a small amount throughout damp or dry hair. Style as usual.
- Apply small amount directly on skin and massage well.