An ideal moisturizer for hair and skin, shea nut oil is rich in vitamin E and fatty acids. Used daily, it can soften brittle and dry cuticles and when applied to the ends of the hair can prevent breakage. Its quick absorbing properties mean it can be massaged into the scalp to increase blood circulation and hair growth, giving the hair brilliance and luster.
- Not Tested On Animals
- Suitable For Vegan
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil (Sweet Almond)
- Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Sunflower)
- Butyrospermum Parkii Oil (Shea Nut)
- Hexyl cinnamal
How to Use
- Apply a small amount throughout damp or dry hair. Style as usual.
- Apply small amount directly on skin and massage well.