Eucalyptus Oil for Hair
Eucalyptus oil makes a powerful lice treatment, leaving your hair feeling silky-soft and clean. It improves hair health and stimulates hair follicles therefore promoting hair growth. It also helps to fight dandruff. Unlike essential oils, this oil is already diluted so it is safe to apply it directly to the skin.
Eucalyptus Oil for Skin
On the body, eucalyptus can gently soothe inflammation and protect wounds on the skin from infection. The analgesic qualities of eucalyptus also make it a very effective rub for sore and aching muscles.
- Not Tested On Animals
- Suitable For Vegan
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil (Sweet Almond)
- Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Sunflower)
- Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil (Eucalyptus)
How to Use
- Apply a small amount throughout damp or dry hair. Style as usual.
- Apply small amount directly on skin and massage well.